10. Duralay Standard Package Red 10 of 1 0 Duralay Standard Package Red NATIONAL FIRE PROTECTION ASSOCIATION (NFPA) HAZARD IDENTIFICATION RATING: HEALTH: 1 FLAMMABILITY: 1 REACTIVITY: 0 ABBREVIATIONS: NA: Not Applicable ND: Not Determined NE: Not Established ppm: parts per million G: Gallon mg: Milligram L: Liter gm: Gram mol: Mole kg: Kilogram μ: Micro mm: Millimeter p Pico Pa: Pascals LC: Lethal Concentration LD: Lethal Dose TC: Toxic Concentration TD: Toxic Dose BOD: Biological Oxygen De mand COD: Chemical Oxygen Demand Lo: Lowest ThOD: Theoretical Oxygen Demand Tlm: Threshold Limit H: Hours M: Months D: Days Y: Years W: Weeks ACGIH: American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienist CPR: Controlled Product’s Regul ation DSL: Canadian Domestic Substances List NDSL: Canadian Non - domestic Substance List IARC: International Agency for Research for Cancer NOEL: No Observed Effect Level NOAEL: No Observed Adverse Effect Level OSHA: Occupational Safety and Health Admi nistration PEL: Permissible Exposure Limit TLV: Threshold Limit Value THIS MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET IS PREPARED IN COMPLIANCE WITH FEDERAL REGULATIONS (29 CFR 1910.1200), THE COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA REGULATIONS (TITLE 34. CHAPTERS 301 - 323) AND CANADIAN WHMIS REGULATIONS, ANY APPLICABLE STATE AND LOCAL REGULATIONS SHOULD BE CONSULTED. THE ABOVE INFORMATION MAY BE BASED IN PART ON INFORMATION PROVIDED BY COMPONENT SUPPLIERS AND IS BELIEVED TO BE CORRECT AS OF THE DATE HEREOF. HOWEVER, NO WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY USE, OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY IS EXPRESSED OR IS TO BE IMPLIED REGARDING THE ACCURACY OF THESE DATA, THE RESULTS TO BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE MATERIAL, OR THE HAZARDS CONNECTED WITH SUCH U SE. SINCE THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN MAY BE APPLIED UNDER CONDITIONS BEYOND OUR CONTROL AND WITH WHICH WE MAY BE UNFAMILIAR, AND SINCE DATA MADE AVAILABLE SUBSEQUENT TO THE DATE HEREOF MAY SUGGEST MODIFICATION OF THE INFORMATION, WE ASSUME NO RESPONS IBILITY FOR THE RESULT OF ITS USE. THIS INFORMATION AND MATERIAL IS FURNISHED ON THE CONDITION THAT THE PERSON RECEIVING IT SHALL MAKE HIS/HER OWN DETERMINATION AS TO THE SUITABILITY OF THE MATERIAL FOR HIS/HER PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ON THE CONDITION THAT HE/SHE ASSUME THE RISK OF HIS/HER USE THEREOF. Revised April 4, 2016
5. Duralay Standard Package Red 5 of 1 0 Duralay Standard Package Red Clean Air Act: CAS# 80 - 62 - 6 is listed as a hazardous ai r pollutant (HAP). This material does not contain any Class 1 Ozone depletors. This material does not contain any Class 2 Ozone depletors. Clean Water Act: CAS# 80 - 62 - 6 is listed as a Hazardous Substance under the CWA. None of the chemicals in this produ ct are listed as Priority Pollutants under the CWA. None of the chemicals in this product are listed as Toxic Pollutants under the CWA. OSHA: None of the chemicals in this product are considered highly hazardous by OSHA. STATE CAS# 80 - 62 - 6 can be found on the following state right to know lists: California, New Jersey, Florida, Pennsylvania, Minnesota, Massachusetts. California No Significant Risk Level: None of the chemicals in this product are listed. European/International R egulations European Labeling in Accordance with EC Directives Hazard Symbols: XI F Risk Phrases: R 11 Highly flammable. R 36/37/38 Irritating to eyes, respiratory system and skin. R 43 May cause sensitization by skin contact. Safety Phrases: S 16 Keep away from sources of ignition - No smoking. S 29 Do not empty into drains. S 33 Take precautionary measures against static discharges. S 9 Keep container in a well - ventilated place. WGK (Water Danger/Protection) CAS# 80 - 62 - 6: 1 Canada CAS# 80 - 62 - 6 is listed on Canada's DSL List. CAS# 80 - 62 - 6 is listed on Canada's DSL List. This product has a WHMIS classification of B2, D2B. CAS# 80 - 62 - 6 is listed on Canada's Ingredient Disclosure List. Exposure Limits CAS# 80 - 62 - 6: OEL - AUSTRALIA:TWA 100 ppm (410 mg/m3) OEL - BELGIUM:TWA 100 ppm (410 mg/m3) OEL - DENMARK:TWA 75 ppm (307 mg/m3) OEL - FINLAND: TWA 100 ppm (410 mg/m3);STEL 150 ppm (615 mg/m3) OEL - FRANCE:TWA 100 ppm (410 mg/m3);STEL 200 ppm (820 mg/m3) OEL - GERMANY:TWA 50 ppm (210 mg/m3) OEL - HUNGARY:TWA 50 mg /m3;STEL 150 mg/m3 OEL - THE NETHERLANDS:TW A 100 ppm (410 mg/m3) OEL - THE PHILIPPINES:TWA 100 ppm (410 mg/m3) OEL - POLAND:TWA 50 mg/m3 OEL - RUSSIA:STEL 10 mg/m3 OEL - SWEDEN:TWA 50 ppm (200 mg/m3);STEL 150 ppm (600 mg/m3);Skin OEL - SWITZERLAND:TWA 50 ppm (210 mg/ m3);STEL 100 ppm (420 mg/m3) OEL - UNITED KINGDOM:TWA 100 ppm (410 mg/m3);STEL 125 ppm OEL IN BULGARIA, COLOMBIA, JORDAN, KOREA check ACGIH TLV OEL IN NEW ZEALAND, SINGAPORE, VIETNAM check ACGI TLV Section 16 - Additional Information The information abov e is believed to be accurate and represents the best information currently available to us. However, we make no warranty of merchantability or any other warranty, express or implied, with respect to such information, and we assume no liability resulting fr om its use. Users should make their own investigations to determine the suitability of the information for their particular purposes. In no event shall Reliance Dental Mfg. Co. be liable for any claims, losses, or damages of any third party or for lost pro fits or any special, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, howsoever arising, even if Fisher has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Revised April 4, 2016
2. Duralay Standard Package Red 2 of 1 0 Duralay Standard Package Red Inhalation: Get medical aid immediately. Remove from exposure to fresh air immediately. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. Do NOT use mouth - to - mouth resuscitation. If breathing has ceased apply artificial respiration using oxygen and a suitable mechanical device such as a bag and a mask. Notes to Physician: No specific antidote exists. Treat symptomatically and supportively. Section 5 - Fi re Fighting Measures General Information: As in any fire, wear a self - contained breathing apparatus in pressure - demand, MSHA/NIOSH (approved or equivalent), and full protective gear. Vapors can travel to a source of ignition and flash back. Flammable Liq uid. Can release vapors that form explosive mixtures at temperatures above the flashpoint. Use water spray to keep fire - exposed containers cool. Vapor may cause flash fire. Water may be ineffective. Material is lighter than water and a fire may be spread b y the use of water. May form explosive peroxides. Vapors may be heavier than air. They can spread along the ground and collect in low or confined areas. May polymerize explosively when involved in a fire. Containers may explode when heated. Extinguishing Media: For small fires, use dry chemical, carbon dioxide, water spray or alcohol - resistant foam. Water may be ineffective. For large fires, use water spray, fog or alcohol - resistant foam. Do NOT use straight streams of water. Cool containers with flooding quantities of water until well after fire is out. Section 6 - Accidental Release Measures General Information: Use proper personal protective equipment as indicated in Section 8. Spills/Leaks: Absorb spill with inert material (e.g. vermiculite, sand o r earth), then place in suitable container. Avoid runoff into storm sewers and ditches which lead to waterways. Clean up spills immediately, observing precautions in the Protective Equipment section. Scoop up with a nonsparking tool, then place into a suit able container for disposal. Remove all sources of ignition. Provide ventilation. Section 7 - Handling and Storage Handling: Wash thoroughly after handling. Remove contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. Use with adequate ventilation. Ground and b ond containers when transferring material. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Empty containers retain product residue, (liquid and/or vapor), and can be dangerous. Keep container tightly closed. Avoid ingestion and inhalation. If peroxide formation is suspe cted, do not open or move container. Do not pressurize, cut, weld, braze, solder, drill, grind, or expose empty containers to heat, sparks or open flames. Storage: Keep away from heat, sparks, and flame. Keep from contact with oxidizing materials. Store i n a cool, dry, well - ventilated area away from incompatible substances. After opening, purge container with nitrogen before reclosing. Periodically test for peroxide formation on long - term storage. Addition of water or appropriate reducing materials will le ssen peroxide formation. Section 8 - Exposure Controls, Personal Protection Engineering Controls: Facilities storing or utilizing this material should be equipped with an eyewash facility and a safety shower. Use adequate general or local exhaust venti lation to keep airborne concentrations below the permissible exposure limits. Exposure Limits Chemical Name ACGIH NIOSH OSHA - Final PELs METHYL METHACRYLATE 50 ppm TWA; 100 ppm STEL 100 ppm TWA; 410 mg/m3 TWA 1000 ppm IDLH 100 ppm TWA; 410 mg/m3 TWA OSHA Vacated PELs: METHYL METHACRYLATE: 100 ppm TWA; 410 mg/m3 TWA
7. Duralay Standard Package Red 7 of 1 0 Duralay Standard Package Red INGESTION: If ingested, do not induce vomiting. If product has been swallowed, drink plenty of water or milk IMMEDIATELY. If the patient is vo miting, continue to offer water or milk. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Provide an estimate of the time at which the material was ingested and the amount of the substance that was swallowed. Get medical attention imme diately. INHALATION: Remove to fresh air. Seek immediate medical attention. SKIN: If irritation occurs and product is on the skin, rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water, followed by a thorough washing of the effected area with soap and water. If irritation, redness or swelling persists, contact a physician immediately. CLOTHING: Remove contaminated clothing, wash thoroughly before reuse. TREATMENT: Treat symptoms conventionally, after thorough decontamination. Section 5 - Fire Fighting Measures FLASH POINT: 304 C, 580 F FLAMMABLE LIMIT , AIR VOL% LOWER: NA UPPER: NA AUTOIGNITION TEMPERATURE: NE EXTINGUISHER METHOD: Water, carbon dioxide, dry chemical. FIRE AND EXPLOSION HAZARDS: Polymer dust is combustible. The explosive limits of the polymer particles suspended in air are approximately those of coal dust. SPECIAL FIRE FIGHTING PROCEDURES: Avoid extinguishing methods, which may generate dust clouds. Water stream can disperse dust into air producing a fire hazard and possible explosion hazard if exposed to ignition source. EXPLOSION HAZARD: Firefighters should wear self - contained breathing apparatus. SENSITIVE TO MECHANICAL IMPACT: For Polymer: No. SENSITIVE TO STATIC DISCHARGE: For Polymer: No. Section 6 - Accidental Release Measures ACCIDENTAL RELEASE: Before cleaning any spill or leak, individuals involved must wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (e.g., goggles, gloves). Sweep up to avoid slipping hazard. Keep airborne particulates at a minimum when cleaning up spills. Dispose of properly in accordance with local, state and federal regulations. Wash all affected areas with plenty of warm water and soap. R emove any contaminated clothing and wash thoroughly before reuse. E Section 7 - Handling and Storage PRECAUTIONS FOR HANDLING: Use in well ventilated areas. Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing. Avoid breathing dust. Use good person al hygiene and housekeeping. PRECAUTIONS FOR STORAGE: Store containers in a cool, dry location, away from direct sunlight, other l light sources, or sources of intense heat. Keep container closed to prevent water absorption and contamination . INDUSTRIAL HYGIENE PRACTICES: Avoid prolonged contact with the product. Use in a well - ventilated location (e.g., local exhaust ventilation, fans). After use, wash hands and exposed skin with soap and water. Do not eat, drink or smoke while handling product. Section 8 - Exposure Controls, Personal Protection VENTILATION: When working with large quantities of product provide adequate ventilation (e.g., loc al exhaust ventilation, fans). Ensure that an eyewash station, sink or washbasin is available in case of exposure to eyes. Use good local exhaust at processing equipment, including buffers, sanders, grinders and polishers.
9. Duralay Standard Package Red 9 of 1 0 Duralay Standard Package Red Section 12 - Ecological Information AQUATIC TOXICITY: There is no specific data available for this product; however, very large releases of this product may be harmful or fatal to overexposed aquatic life. ENVIRONMENTAL FATE: There is no specific data available for this product. Section 13 - Disposal Considerations WASTE DISPOSAL METHOD: Dispose of properly in accordance with Federal, State, and Local regulations. DISPOSAL OF EMPTY CONTAINERS: Reuse of empty drums or containers is not recommended. Employees should be advised of the potential hazards due to residual material associated with empty containers. Dispose of all empty containers properly in ac cordance with Federal, State and Local regulations. Section 14 - Transport Information DOT/UN SHIPPING NAME: POLYMER, NOI DOT/UN CLASS: NA/UN NUMBER: PACKING GROUP: LABEL: IMDG CLASS: IMDG PG: CERCLA RQ: Section 15 - Regulatory Information SAR A Reporting Requirements: Yes SARA Threshold Planning Quantity: There may be specific Threshold Planning Quantities for the components of this product. TSCA Inventory Status: The components of this product are listed on the TSCA Inventory. For use in FDA regulated products only. CERCLA Reportable Quantity (RQ): NA Other Federal Requirements: This product complies with the appropriate sections of the Food and Drug Administration's 21 CFR subchapter G (Cosmetics). Other Canadian Regulations: This product has been classified according to the hazard criteria of the CPR and the MSDS contains all of the information required by the CPR. The components of this product are listed on the DSL/NDSL. None of the components of this product are listed on the Priorities Substances List. State Regulatory Information: This product may contain components that are covered under specific state criteria. RISK STATEMENTS: R36/37/38 – Irritating to eyes, re spiratory system and skin. SAFETY STATEMENTS: S3 – Keep in a cool place. S7 – Keep container tightly closed. S9 – Keep container in a well - ventilated place. S20 – When using do not eat or drink. S 29 – Do not empty into drains. S 37/39 – Wear suitable gloves and eye/face protection. Section 16 - Additional Information HAZARDOUS MATERIAL IDENTIFICATION SYSTEM (HMIS) RATING: HEALTH: 1 FLAMMABILITY: 1 REACTIVITY: 0 PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT: Gloves and S afety Glasses or Chemical Goggles.
6. Duralay Standard Package Red 6 of 1 0 Duralay Standard Package Red Section 1 - Chemical Product and Company Identification Product Name: Duralay Powder Red Company Identification: Reliance Dental Mfg., LLC. 5805 W. 117 th Place Alsip, IL 60803 For Product Information, call: 708 - 597 - 6694 For Medical Information, call: 800 - 535 - 5053 Section 2 - Composition, Information on Ingredients Item Chemical Name CAS # WT/WT% 01 Polymer 9011 - 14 - 7 60.0 - 100.0 02 Diethyl Phthalate 84 - 66 - 2 0.0 - 20.0 03 Benzoyl Peroxide 94 - 36 - 0 0.0 - 10.0 ACGIH OSHA Company ITEM TLV - TWA TLV - STEL PEL TWA PEL CEILING Recommendation SKIN 01 10 mg/m 3 NE 15 mg/m 3 NE 15 mg/m 3 NE 02 5 mg/m 3 NE 5 mg/m 3 NE 5 mg/m 3 NE 03 5 mg/m 3 NE 5 mg/m 3 NE 5 mg/m 3 NE Section 3 - Hazards Identification EMERGENCY OVERVIEW: WARNING: For Polymer: OSHA classifies this material as Particulates, Not Otherwise Classified. Acute Hazards: Eyes: May be irritating to the eyes by gross overexposure, no matter how generated. Symptoms of overexposure may include redness, itching, irritation, burning pain and wa tering. Keep dust out of eyes. Ingestion: Not expected to cause any harmful effects. Ingestion of large amounts may be irritating if product is swallowed, may cause nausea, headache, vomiting and/or diarrhea. Skin: May be irritating to skin in some sensitive individuals, especially after prolonged and/or repeated contact. Prolonged or repeated contact may cause redness and burning. Inhalation: May be irritated by gross overexposure, no matter how generated. Vapors or mists may cause irritation the respiratory tract, nausea, central nervous system depression such as drowsiness, dizziness, loss of coordination and fatigue. Chronic Hazards: None known. For Diethyl Phthalate: Chronic Hazards: Inhalation: Persons with impaired lung function or asthma - like conditions may experience additional breathing difficulties. Reproductive: Possible teratogen. Skin: Prolonged or repeated contact may cause redness, burning, drying, cracking and derm atitis. Persons with pre - existing skin disorders may be more susceptible to this material. CARCINOGENICITY: IARC lists Benzoyl Peroxide as unclassifiable as to carcinogenicity to humans. None of the other components of this material are list ed by IARC, NTP, OSHA, or ACGIH as carcinogens. PRIMARY ROUTES OF ENTRY: Inhalation, Skin or Eyes. SECTION 4 - FIRST AID RES Section 4 - First Aid Measures EMERGENCY AND FIRST AID PROCEDURES: EYES: If product gets in the eyes, flush with copious amounts of lukewarm water for at least 15 minutes. If irritation occurs, contact a physician.
1. Duralay Standard Package Red 1 of 1 0 Duralay Standard Package Red Safety Data Sheet Section 1 - Chemical Product and Company Identification Product Name: Duralay Liquid Company Identification: Reliance Dental Mfg., LLC. 5805 W. 117 th Place Alsip, IL 60803 For Product Information, call: 708 - 597 - 6694 For Medical Information, call: 800 - 535 - 5053 Section 2 - Composition, Information on Ingredients CAS# Chemical Name Percent EINECS/ELI NCS 80 - 62 - 6 Methyl Methacrylate Monomer Stablilized >98 201 - 297 - 1 Hazard Symbols: XI F Risk Phrases: 11 36/37/38 43 Section 3 - Hazards Identification EMERGENCY OVERVIEW Appearance: colourless. Flash Point: 50 deg F. Danger! Flammable liquid and vapor. Corrosive. Light sensitive. Air sensitive. Heat sensitive. May form explosive peroxides. Sensitizer. May cause severe eye and skin irritation with possible burns. May cause respiratory and digestive tract irritation. May cause central nervous system depression. May cause liver and kidney damage. May cause allergic respiratory reaction. May cause allergic skin reaction. M ay cause reproductive and fetal effects. Target Organs: Kidneys, central nervous system, liver. Potential Health Effects Eye: Contact with eyes may cause severe irritation, and possible eye burns. May cause eye injury. Skin: May cause severe skin irri tation. May cause skin sensitization, an allergic reaction, which becomes evident upon re - exposure to this material. Ingestion: May cause central nervous system depression, kidney damage, and liver damage. May cause gastrointestinal irritation with nausea , vomiting and diarrhea. May cause allergic reaction. Exposure may cause headache, anorexia, and irritability. Inhalation: Inhalation of high concentrations may cause central nervous system effects characterized by nausea, headache, dizziness, unconscious ness and coma. May cause allergic respiratory reaction. May cause respiratory tract irritation. May cause effects similar to those described for ingestion. Chronic: Prolonged or repeated skin contact may cause sensitization dermatitis and possible destruction and/or ulceration. May cause reproductive and fetal effects. Repeated exposure may cause tingling in the extremities and other nervous system abnormalities. Se ction 4 - First Aid Measures Eyes: Immediately flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes, occasionally lifting the upper and lower eyelids. Get medical aid immediately. Skin: Get medical aid immediately. Immediately flush skin with plenty of soap and water for at least 15 minutes while removing contaminated clothing and shoes. Wash clothing before reuse. Ingestion: Do NOT induce vomiting. If victim is conscious and alert, giv e 2 - 4 cupfuls of milk or water. Get medical aid immediately.
8. Duralay Standard Package Red 8 of 1 0 Duralay Standard Package Red RESPIRATOR Y PROTECTION: No special respiratory protection is required under typical circumstances of use or handling. If necessary, use only respiratory protection authorized per U.S. OSHA's requirement in 29 CFR §1910.134, or applicable U.S. state regulations, or the appropriate standards of Canada, its provinces, E.C. member states, or Australia. EYE PROTECTION: Depending on the use of this product, safety glasses or goggles may be worn. If necessary, refer to U.S. OSHA 29 CFR §1910.133, Canadian standards, or the European Standard EN166. Ensure that an eyewash station, sink or washbasin is available in case of exposure to eyes. PROTECTIVE GLOVES: If anticipated that prolonged & repeated skin contact will occur during use of this product, wear gloves for routine industrial use. If necessary, refer to U.S. OSHA 29 CFR §1910.138, the appropriate standards of Canada, of the E.C. member states. OTHER PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT: No special b ody protection is required under typical circumstances of use and handling. If necessary, refer to appropriate standards of Canada, the E.C. member states, or U.S. OSHA. An eyewash station and a safety shower are recommended. High temper ature processing equipment should be well ventilated. Section 9 - Physical and Chemical Properties APPEARANCE: Fine pink pigmented powder. ODOR: Faint odor in bulk. pH: NA ODOR THRESHOLD: ND BOILING POINT: NA FREEZING POINT: NA VISCOSITY: NA SPECIFIC GRAVITY (H 2 O=1): ND VAPOR PRESSURE: NA PERCENT VOLATILE W/W%: NA VAPOR DENSITY (AIR=1): NA EVAPORATION RATE (BuAc =1): NA SOLUBILITY IN WATER: Insoluble. COEFFICIENT OF WATER/OIL DISTRIBUTION: ND Section 10 - Stability and Reactivity CONDITIONS TO AVOID: Heating above 240 C, 464 F. INCOMPATIBILITY (MATERIALS TO AVOID): Strong oxidizing agents. HAZARDOUS DECOMPOSITION PRODUCTS: Methacrylate Mono mer and Oxides of Carbon when burned. HAZARDOUS POLYMERIZATION: MAY OCCUR: WILL NOT OCCUR: X STABILITY: UNSTABLE: STABLE: X Section 11 - Toxicological Information TOXICITY DATA: This product has NOT been tested on animals to obtain toxicology data. There is toxicology data for the components of the product, which is found in scientific literature. This data has not been presented in this document. MUTAGENICITY DATA: This product is not reported to produce mutagenic effects in humans. REPRODUCTIVE TOXICITY DATA: Embryotoxicity: This product is not reported to produce embryotoxic effects in humans. Teratogenicity: This product is not reported to cause teratogenic effects in humans. Reproductive Toxicity: This product is not reported to cause reproductive effects in humans.
3. Duralay Standard Package Red 3 of 1 0 Duralay Standard Package Red Personal Protective Equipment Eyes: Wear appropriate protective eyeglasses or chemical safety goggles as described by OSHA's eye and face protection regulations in 29 CFR 1910.133 or Eu ropean Standard EN166. Skin: Wear appropriate protective gloves to prevent skin exposure. Clothing: Wear appropriate protective clothing to prevent skin exposure. Respirators: Follow the OSHA respirator regulations found in 29CFR 1910.134 or European St andard EN 149. Always use a NIOSH or European Standard EN 149 approved respirator when necessary. Section 9 - Physical and Chemical Properties Physical State: Liquid Appearance: colourless Odor: sweetish odor - sharp odor pH: Not available. Vapor P ressure: 28 mm Hg @ 20 deg C Vapor Density: 3.5 Evaporation Rate: 3.1 (butyl acetate=1) Viscosity: Not available. Boiling Point: 212 deg F Freezing/Melting Point: - 54.4 deg F Autoignition Temperature: 790 deg F ( 421.11 deg C) Flash Point: 50 deg F ( 10.00 deg C) Decomposition Temperature: Not available. NFPA Rating: (estimated) Health: 2; Flammability: 3; Reactivity: 2 Explosion Limits, Lower: 1.7 Upper: 8.2 Solubility: Slightly soluble in water. Specific Gravity/Density: 0.94 (water=1) Molecular Formula: C5H8O2 Molecular Weight: 100.0548 Section 10 - Stability and Reactivity Chemical Stability: Stable. However, may decompose if heated. On long term storage, substances with similar functional groups form explosive peroxides. Condition s to Avoid: High temperatures, incompatible materials, light, ignition sources, exposure to air. Incompatibilities with Other Materials: Substance is incompatible with polymerization catalysts (peroxides, persulfates), nitric acid, strong oxidizers, amine s, halogens, bases, light, heat. Hazardous Decomposition Products: Carbon monoxide, irritating and toxic fumes and gases, carbon dioxide. Hazardous Polymerization: May occur. Section 11 - Toxicological Information RTECS#: CAS# 80 - 62 - 6: OZ5075000 LD5 0/LC50: CAS# 80 - 62 - 6: Inhalation, mouse: LC50 = 18500 mg/m3/2H; Inhalation, rat: LC50 = 78000 mg/m3/4H; Oral, mouse: LD50 = 3625 mg/kg; Oral, rabbit: LD50 = 8700 mg/kg; Oral, rat: LD50 = 7872 mg/kg; Skin, rabbit: LD50 = >5 gm/kg;<BR. Carcinogenicity: CAS# 80 - 62 - 6: ACGIH: A4 - Not Classifiable as a Human Carcinogen IARC: Group 3 carcinogen Epidemiology: No information available. Teratogenicity: Embryo or Fetus: Death, inhalation - rat TCLo=109g/m3/54M.Specific Developmental Abnormalities: Musculoskeletal, inhalation - rat TCLo=109g/m3/17M. Reproductive Effects: Fertility: Post - implantation mortality, inhalation - rat TCLo=4480mg/m3/2H.Materanl Effects: Menstrual cycle changes, inhalation - rat TCLo=54mg/m3/24H. Neurotoxicity: No information available. Mutagen icity: Please refer to RTECS# OZ5075000 for specific information. Other Studies: See actual entry in RTECS for complete information.
4. Duralay Standard Package Red 4 of 1 0 Duralay Standard Package Red Section 12 - Ecological Information Ecotoxicity: No data available. No information available. Environmental: No infor mation reported. Physical: No information available. Other: No information available. Section 13 - Disposal Considerations Chemical waste generators must determine whether a discarded chemical is classified as a hazardous waste. US EPA guidelines for the classification determination are listed in 40 CFR Parts 261.3. Additionally, waste generators must consult state and local hazardous waste regulations to ensure complete and accurate classification. RCRA P - Series: None listed. RCRA U - Series: CAS# 80 - 62 - 6: waste number U162; (Ignitable waste, Toxic waste). Section 14 - Transport Information US DOT IATA RID/ADR IMO Canada TDG Shipping Name: METHYL METHACRYLAT E MONOMER, STABILIZED METHYL METHACRYLATE MONOMER (FLASHPOINT 10C) Hazard Class: 3 3(9.2) UN Number: UN1247 UN1247 Packing Group: II II Section 15 - Regulatory Information US FEDERAL TSCA - CAS# 80 - 62 - 6 is listed on the TSCA inventory. Health & Safety Reporting List CAS# 80 - 62 - 6: Effective date: April 13, 1989; Sunset Date: June 30, 19 98 Chemical Test Rules None of the chemicals in this product are under a Chemical Test Rule. Section 12b None of the chemicals are listed under TSCA Section 12b. TSCA Significant New Use Rule None of the chemicals in this material have a SNUR under TSCA. SARA Section 302 (RQ) CAS# 80 - 62 - 6: final RQ = 1000 pounds (454 kg) Section 302 (TPQ) None of the chemicals in this product have a TPQ. SARA Codes CAS # 80 - 62 - 6: acute, chronic, fl ammable, reactive. Section 313 This material contains METHYL METHACRYLATE (CAS# 80 - 62 - 6, 98%),which is subject to the reporting requirements of Section 313 of SARA Title III and 40 CFR Part 373.
- 922 Total Views
- 777 Website Views
- 145 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 42 www.reliancedental.net
DuraLay Instructions6130 Views .
DuraBase Soft Instructions3722 Views .
DuraBase Instructions3504 Views .
DuraLay II Instructions3182 Views .
DuraLay Temporary Crown & Bridge Instructions2968 Views .
DuraLay Plastic Pins Instructions2829 Views .
DuraLiner II Instructions2733 Views .
DuraSeal Instructions2438 Views .
DuraTray II Instructions2397 Views .
SDS_2016_Duralay_Liquid2241 Views .
Dura Rely-A-Soft Instructions2142 Views .
Dura Conditioner Instructions1875 Views .
SDS PDF 2017 Duralay Liquid1680 Views .
SDS_2016_DuraBase_Soft_Liquid1665 Views .
SDS_2016_DuraGlaze_Thinner1662 Views .
SDS_2016_Duralay_II_Liquid1600 Views .
SDS_2016_Duralay_Powder_Clear1566 Views .
SDS_2016_DuraKore_Powder1488 Views .
SDS_2016_Bonding_Liquid1465 Views .
SDS_2016_DuralSeal_Liquid1443 Views .