SDS PDF 2017 Dura Rely-A-Soft Liquid
4. 4 of 8 Dura Rely - A - Soft Liquid Section 11 - Toxicological Information Acute Toxicity Components: 115 - 86 - 6: Acute oral toxicity: LD50 (Rat, male and female): > 20,000 mg/kg Method: OECD Test Guideline 401 Acute inhalation toxicity: No data available Acute dermal toxicity: LD50 (Rabbit): >10,000 mg/kg Method: OECD Test Guideline 402 Skin Corrosion/Irritation Compo nents: 115 - 86 - 6: Species: Rabbit; exposure time: 4 h. ; No skin irritation Method: OECD Test Guideline 404 Serious Eye Damage/Eye Irritation Components: 115 - 86 - 6: Species: Rabbit; exposure time: 24 h. ; No eye irritation Method: OECD Test Guideline 405 Respiratory or Skin Sensitization Components: 115 - 86 - 6: Species: Guinea Pig; Test type: Maximsation Test (GMPT); Did not cause sensitization on laboratory animals; GLP: Yes Method: OECD Test Guideline 406 Germ Ce ll Mutagenicity Components: 115 - 86 - 6 Genotoxicity in vitro: Species: Chinese hamster lung fibroblasts; Test type: Chromosome aberration test in vitro; Metabolic activation: with and without metabolic activation; Result: Negative, GLP: Yes Method: Mutagenicity (in vitro mammalian cytogenetic test) Germ cell mutagenicity - tests on bacterial or mammalian cell cultures did not show Assessment: mutagenic effects. Carcinogenicity Components: 115 - 86 - 6 Remarks: This information is not available. Carcinogenicity - Assessment: Carcinogenicity classification not possible from current data. Reproductive toxicity Components: 115 - 86 - 6 Effects on fertility: Test type: One generation study; species: Rat, male and female; Applic ation Route: Oral; Dose: 166, 341, 516, 690 mg/kg; General Toxicity – Parent: NOAEL: 690 mg/kg bw; Method: OECD Test Guideline 415; Result: Animal testing did not show any effects on fertility; GLP: No data availabl e. Effects on fetal development: Species: Rat; Application Route: Oral; Dose: 166, 341, 516, 690 mg/kg; Duration of Single Treatment: 91 d; General
5. 5 of 8 Dura Rely - A - Soft Liquid Toxicity Maternal: NOAEL: .690 mg/kg bw; Teratogenicity: NOAEL: .690 mg/kg bw; Metho d: OECDD Test Guideline 414; GLP: No data available. Reproductive toxicity - Assessment: Animal testing did not show any effects on fertility. Did not show teratogenic effects in animal experiments. STOT – Single Exposure Product: No data available. Components: 115 - 86 - 6: no data available. STOT – Repeated Exposure Product: No data available. Components: 115 - 86 - 6: no data available. Repeated D ose T oxicity Components: 115 - 86 - 6; Species: Rat, male and female; NOAEL: 250 ppm; Application Route: Oral; Exposure time: 4 wk; Number of exposures: daily ; Dose: 0, 250, 1000, or 4000 ppm; Method: OECD Test Guideline 407; GLP: yes. Aspiration Toxicity Product: No aspiration toxicity classification. Further Information Product: Remarks: No data available. Section 12 - Ecological Information Ecotoxicity Components: 115 - 86 - 6 Toxicity to fish: LC50 (Oncorhynchus mykiss (rainbow trout)): 0.4 mg/l; Exposure time: 96 h; Test Type: Static test Toxicity to daphnia & other EC50 (Daphnia magna (Water Flea)): 1 mg/l ; Exposure time: aquatic invertebrates: 72 h; Test Type: Growth inhibition M - Factor (Acute aquatic toxicity): 1 Ecotoxicolgy Assessment Acute aquatic toxicity: Very toxic to aquatic life. Chronic aquatic toxicity: Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Persistence and Degradability Components: 115 - 86 - 6 Biodegradability: Aerobic: Inoculum: A ctivated sludge, domestic, adaption not specified Concentration: 100 mg/l; Result: Readily biodegradable; Biodegradation: 83%; Exposure time: 28 d; Remarks: Readily biodegradable Bioaccumulative Potential Components: 115 - 86 - 6 Bioaccumulation: Species: Oncorhynchus mykiss (rainbow trout) Bioconcentraation factor (BCF): 271; Exposure time: 90 d
6. 6 of 8 Dura Rely - A - Soft Liquid Partition conefficient: n - octanol/water : Log Pow: 4.63 (20°C) Mobility in Soil: No data available Other Adverse Effects: No data available Product Regulation: 40 CFR Protection of Environment; Part 82 Protection of Stratospheric Ozone – CAA Section 602 Class 1 Substances Remarks: This product neither contains, nor was manufactured with a Class 1 or Class II ODS ad defined by the U.S. Clean Air Act Section 602 (40 CFR 82, Subpt. A, App. A + B) Additional ecological information: An environmental hazard connot be exclu ded in the event of unprofessional handling or disposal; Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects Section 13 - Disposal Considerations Disposal Methods Waste from residues: D isposed of in accordance with all Local, State and Federal regulations. Section 14 - Transport Information IATA Not regulated as a dangerous good. IMDG - Code: Not regulated as a dangerous good. DOT (U.S.) Not regulated as a dangerous good. Section 15 - Regulatory Information WHMIS Classification: Not Rated EPCRA – Emergency Planning and Community Right - to - Know Act CERCLA Reportable Quantity: This material does not contain any components with a CERCLA RQ. SARA 304 Extremely Hazardous Substances Reportable Quantity This material does not contain any components with a section 304 EHS RQ SARA 311/312 Hazards: No SARA Hazards SARA 302 No chemicals in this material are subject to the reporting requirements of SARA Title III, Section 302 SARA 313 This material does not contain any chemical components with known CAS numbers that exceed the threshold (De Minimis) reporting levels established by SARA Title III, Section 313. Clean Air Act This product does not contain any hazardous air pollutant (SAP), as defined by the U.S. Clean Air Act Section 12 (40 CFR 61). This product does not contain any chemicals listed under the U.S. Clean Air Act Section 112® for Accidental Release Prevention (40 CFR 68, 130, Subpart F). This prodicut does not contain any chemicals listed under the U.S. Clean Air Act Section 111 SOCMI Intermediate or Final VOC’s (40 CFR 60.4889).
1. 1 of 8 Dura Rely - A - Soft Liquid Safety Data Sheet Section 1 - Chemical Product and Company Identification Product Name: Dura Rely - A - Soft Liquid Company Identification: Reliance Dental Mfg., LLC. 5805 W. 117 th Place Alsip, IL 60803 For Product Information, call: 708 - 597 - 6694 For Medical Information, call: 800 - 535 - 5053 Section 2 - Hazards Identification GHS Classification : Not a hazardous substance or mixture. GHS Label element : Not a hazardous substance or mixture. Potential Health Effects Carcinogenicity: IARC : No component of this product present at levels greater than or equal to 0.1% is identified as probable, possible or confirmed human carcinogen by IARC. ACGIH : No component of this product present at levels greater than or equal to 0.1% is id entified as a carcinogen or potential carcinogen by ACGIH. OSHA : No component of this product present at levels greater than or equal to 0.1% is identified as a carcinogen or potential carcinogen by OSHA. NTP : No component of this product prese nt at levels greater than or equal to 0.1% is identified as a known or anticipated carcinogen by NTP. Emergency Overview Appearance: Liquid Colour: Clear, Colorless Hazard Summary: No information available SECTION 4 - FIRST AID MEASU Section 3 - Composition, Information on Ingredients Substance / Mixture: Mixture Hazardous Components CAS — No. Chemical Name Concentration(%) 115 - 86 - 6 Triphenyl Phosphate 1 - 5 Section 4 - First Aid Measures General Advice: Do not leave the victim unattended. Inhalation: Move to fresh air. If unconscious, place in recovery position and seek medical advice. If symptoms persist, get medical advice/attention.
7. 7 of 8 Dura Rely - A - Soft Liquid Clean Water Act This product d oes not contain any Hazardous Substances listed under the U.S. Clean Water Act, Section 311, Table 116.4A. This product does not contain any hazardous Chemicals listed under the U.S. Clean Water Act, Section 311, Table 117.3. This product does not contain any toxic pollutants listed under the U.S. Clean Water Act Section 307. US State Regulations Massachusetts Right to Know 115 - 86 - 6 Triphenyl Phosphate 1 - 5% Pennsylvania Right to Know Non - Hazardous Ingredients 90 - 100% 115 - 86 - 6 Triphenyl Phosphate 1 - 5% New Jersey Right to Know Non - Hazardous Ingredients 90 - 100% 115 - 86 - 6 Triphenyl Phosphate 1 - 5% California Prop 65 This product does not contain any chemicals known to State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or any other reproductive harm. The components of this product are reported in the following inventories: United States TSCA Inventory : y (positive listing) (On TSCA Inventory Canadian Domestic Substan ces List (DSL) : y (positive listing) (All components of this product are on the Canadian DSL) Australia Inventory of Chemical Substances (AICS) : y (positive listing) (On the inventory, or in compliance with the inventory New Zealand Inventory of Chemical Substances : y (positive listing) (On the inventory or in compliance with the inventory) Japan ENCS _ Existing and New Chemical Substances Inventory : y (positive listing) (On the inventory or in compliance with the inventory) Korea Korean Existing Chemicals inventory (KECI) : y (positive listing) (On the inventory or in compliance with the inventory) Philippines Inventory of Chemicals and Chemical Substances (PICCS) : y (positive listing) (On the inventory or in compliance with the invento ry) China Inventory of Existing Chemical Substances in China (IECSC) : y (positive listing) (On the inventory or in compliance with the inventory) Section 16 - Additional Information Hazardous Material Information System (HMIS) Rating HEALTH 0 FLAMMABILITY 1 PHYSICAL HAZARD 0 National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) HMIS & NFPA Hazard Rating HEALTH 0 FLAMMABILITY 1 INSTABILITY 0 PHYSICAL HAZARD 0 = not significant 1 =Slight 2 = Moderate 3 = High 4 =Extreme * = Chronic
2. 2 of 8 Dura Rely - A - Soft Liquid Skin Contact: Wash off with soap and plenty of water. Get medical advice/attention if irritation develops and persists. Eye Contact: R emove contact lenses. Protect unharmed eye. R inse immediately with plenty of water, also under the eyelids. I f eye irrit ation persists, get medical advice/attention . Ingestion: Keep respiratory tract clear. Do not give milk or alcoholic beverages. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If s ymptoms persis t , get medical advice/attention. Section 5 - Fire Fighting Measures Unsuitable extinguistiong media: High volume water jet. Specific hazards during firefighting: Do not allow run - off from fire fighting to enter drains or water courses. Hazardous combustion products: No hazardo us combustion products are known. Specific extinguishing methods: Fire residues and contaminated fire extinguishing water must be disposed of in accordance with local regulations. Further information: Collect contaminated fire extinguishing water separately. This must not be discharged into drains. Special protective equipment Wear self - contained breathing apparatus for firefighting if for firefighters: necessary. Use personal protectiv e equipment. Section 6 - Accidental Release Measures Environmental Precautions: Prevent product from entering drains. If the product contaminates rivers and lakes or drains, inform respective authorities. Methods and materials for Wipe up with absorbent mate r ial (e.g. cloth, fleece). Keep in Containment and cleaning up : suitable, closed containers for disposal. E Section 7 - Handling and Storage Handling: For personal protection see section 8. Smoking, eating and drinking should be prohibited in the application area. Storage: Containers which are opened must be carefully resealed and kept upright to prevent leakage. Electrical installations/working materials must comply with the technological safety standards. Materials to avoid: No materials to be especially mentioned. Section 8 - Exposure Controls, Personal Protection CAS — No. Components Value type (form of exposure) Control parameters / Permissible concentration Basis 115 - 86 - 6 Triphenyl Phosphate TWA 3 mg/m3 ACGIH
3. 3 of 8 Dura Rely - A - Soft Liquid TWA 3 mg/m3 NIOSH REL TWA 3 mg/m3 OSHA Z - 1 TWA 3 mg/m3 OSHA PO Personal protective equipment Respiratory protection: No personal respiratory protective equipment normally required. In the case of vapour formation, use a respirator with an approved filter. Eye Protection: S afety glasses. Skin and Body Protection: Protective Suit. Hygiene Measures: Gerneral industrial hygiene practive. Section 9 - Physical and Chemical Properties Appearance: Liquid Color: C lear, c olorless Odor: No data available. pH: No d ata Available Freezing Point (Melting Estimated - 30°C ( - 22°F) point/freezing point): Boiling Point ( Boiling point/ 239°C (462°F) boiling range: (13 hPa) Flash point: 224.0 ° C (435.2°F) Evaporation Rate (H2O=1): No data available Flammability (solid,gas) : No data available Burning rate: No data available Upper explosion limit: No data available Lower explosion limit: No data available Vapor pressure: 0.2 mmHg @ 150°C (302°F) Relative vapour density: No data available Relative density: 1.09 @ 25°C (77°F) Reference substance: (water = 1) Den sity: No data available Bulk density: No data available Solubilty(ies) Water solubility: 0.00005 g/l Other solvents: No data available Partition coefficient: No data available n - octanol/water Auto - ignition temperature: No data avai lable Viscosity Viscosity, kinematic: 16.4 mm2/s @ 25°C(77°F) Section 10 - Stability and Reactivity Reactivity: No dangerous reaction known under conditions of normal use. Chemical Stability: Stable under normal conditions. Possibility of Hazardous Reactions: No hazards to be specially mentioned. Conditions to avoid: None known. Incompatible materials: Strong oxidizing agents
8. 8 of 8 Dura Rely - A - Soft Liquid Legacy SDS: 100000011328 Material number: 16053196, 103735, 107491, 89383, 104809, 105838, 73002 Key or legend to abbreviations and acronyms used in the safety data sheet ACGIH American Conference of Government Industrial Hygienists LD50 Lethal Dose 50% AICS Australia, Inventory of Chem ical Substances LOAEL Lowest Observed Adverse Effect Level DSL Canada, Domestic Substanc es List NFPA National Fire Protection Agency NDSL Canada, Non - Domestic Sub - stances List NIOSH National Institute for Occupational Safety & Health CNS Central Nervous System NTP National Toxicology Program CAS Chemical Abstract Service NZloC New Zealand Inventory of Chemicals EC50 Effective Concentration NOAEL No Observable Adverse Effect Level EC50 Effective Concentration 50% NOEC No Observed Effect Concentration EGEST EOSCA Generic Exposure Scenario Tool OSHA Occupational Safety & Healt h Admin istration EOSCA European Oilfield Specialty Chemicals Association PEL Permissible Exposure Limit EINECS European Inventory of Existing Chemical Substances PICCS Philip p ines Inventory of Commercial Chemical Substances MAK Germany Maximum Concen tration Values PRNT Presumed Not Toxic GHS Globally Harmonized System RCRA Resource Conservation Recovery Act >= Greater Than or Equal To STEL Short - term Exposure Limit IC50 Inhibition Concentration 50% SARA Superfu nd Amendments and Reau thorization Act. IARC International Agency for Re - search on Cancer TLV Threshold Limit Value IECSC Inventory of Existing Chemi cal Substances in China TWA Time Weighted Average ENCS Japan, Inventory of Existing and New Chemical Substanc es TSCA Toxic Substance Control Act KECI Korea, Existing Chemical Inventory UVCB Unknown or Variable Composition, Complex Reaction Products, and Biological Materials <= Less Than or Equal To WHMIS Workplace Hazardous Materials In - formation System THIS MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET IS PREPARED IN COMPLIANCE WITH FEDERAL REGULATIONS (29 CFR 1910.1200), THE COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA REGULATIONS (TITLE 34. CHAPTERS 301 - 323) AND CANADIAN WHMIS REGULATIONS, ANY APPLICABLE STATE AND LOCAL REGULATIONS SHOULD BE CONSULTED. THE ABOVE INFORMATION MAY BE BASED IN PART ON INFORMATION PROVIDED BY COMPONENT SUPPLIERS AND IS BELIEVED TO BE CORRECT AS OF THE DATE HEREOF. HOWEVER, NO WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY USE, OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY IS EXPRESSED OR IS TO BE IMPLIED REGARDING THE ACCURACY OF THESE DATA, THE RESULTS TO BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE MATERIAL, OR THE HAZARDS CONNECTED WITH SUCH USE. SINCE THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN MAY BE APPLIED UNDER CONDITIONS BEYOND OUR CONTROL AND WITH WHICH WE MAY BE UNFAM ILIAR, AND SINCE DATA MADE AVAILABLE SUBSEQUENT TO THE DATE HEREOF MAY SUGGEST MODIFICATION OF THE INFORMATION, WE ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE RESULT OF ITS USE. THIS INFORMATION AND MATERIAL IS FURNISHED ON THE CONDITION THAT THE PERSON RECEIVING IT SHALL MAKE HIS/HER OWN DETERMINATION AS TO THE SUITABILITY OF THE MATERIAL FOR HIS/HER PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ON THE CONDITION THAT HE/SHE ASSUME THE RISK OF HIS/HER USE THEREOF. Revised October 2, 2017
- 34 Total Views
- 25 Website Views
- 9 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 1 www.reliancedental.net
DuraLay Instructions2606 Views .
DuraBase Soft Instructions1901 Views .
DuraBase Instructions1891 Views .
DuraLay II Instructions1680 Views .
DuraLay Plastic Pins Instructions1581 Views .
DuraTray II Instructions1506 Views .
DuraLiner II Instructions1451 Views .
DuraLay Temporary Crown & Bridge Instructions1383 Views .
DuraSeal Instructions1074 Views .
SDS_2016_Duralay_Liquid942 Views .
Dura Rely-A-Soft Instructions899 Views .
Dura Conditioner Instructions794 Views .
SDS_2016_DuraGlaze_Thinner610 Views .
SDS_2016_Duralay_Powder_Clear608 Views .
SDS_2016_Duralay_Powder_Red556 Views .
SDS_2016_Orange_Solvent554 Views .
SDS_2016_Duralay_II_Powder552 Views .
SDS_2016_Bonding_Liquid549 Views .
SDS_2016_DuraBase_Soft_Liquid549 Views .
SDS_2016_DuraTray_II_Powder537 Views .